Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mckayla Maroney's not impressed moment

Mckayla Maroney's not impressed moment [PHOTO/VIDEO], McKayla Maroney could have let her not impressed moment fade away, but the 17-year-old gymnast has instead decided to embrace the meme that pokes fun at her famous scowl from when she placed second in the vault and won a silver medal.

It was during that medal stand that Maroney went from famous to iconic, though not in the way she'd have wanted.

"It was just a moment of complete shock," Maroney told Yahoo! Sports recently. "I can't even remember much of that day. I remember the day before watching other Americans on the medal stand and hearing the anthem. I remember wishing it had gone differently, and I had an expression on my face for two seconds." Go here for more including photo and video.